- My agenda was full all day, as it is for most of the week. I've already got a lot to do, and I won't even be able to get to the work part until late today because...
- My time has been spent in orientation. It's incredibly thorough, and has already provided me a deep understanding of the company.
- Even lunch was choreographed, and I had a lunch date with my boss and other leaders.
- Speaking of my boss, she picked me up at 5 and drove me around town; pointing out things to know and places to go.
- I was then taken to dinner by her and other leaders.
I know I'm only a day into it, but after a couple of cultural nightmares in my past, this sure feels good.